Tuesday 27 November 2012

Wish List #2


1. Urban Decay The Vice Palette
2. Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM
3. Ray Ban Wayfarer [RB2140-901]
4. Illamasqua Rich Liqud Foundadion
5. Mango Quilted Chain Bag
6. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Spray
7. Me Me Me Angels With Halos Skin Illuminator


So my second wish list is slightly on the expensive side, but hey who cares??! It's a wish list so anything goes! Haha. Just when I was contemplating on whether to get UD Naked 2 Palette, The Vice was released and had it was luurve at first sight. The colours are so gorgeous! There are vibrant yet neutral colours so I literally do not have any excuse to not want it despite the hefty price tag! Though at least the price isn't as steep as the LV bag or Ray Bans! I've been lusting over this LV bag for some months now but I do not think I would ever have the courage to fork out the cash to actually buy it! I am prepared to settle for a Michael Kors tote bag in a similar style as the prices aren't thaaat bad at the Michael Kors outlet in Bicester Village. Now, the Ray Bans I guess aren't too bad either if you manage to get them on offer. I have a replica pair that I fortunately came across when I went to Barcelona (they do not say Ray Ban anywhere on the glasses) and of course the quality does not compare, I tried a pair of RBs on at Boots and they felt so luxey and sturdy at the same time! Also my pair have this annoying floral pattern in the interior of the glasses, at least it can't be seen while wearing the glasses. I was so glad when I came across the sunglasses as I couldn't find anything like them anywhere. I did browse through a few on eBay but I wasn't sure about how they would look in 'real life'.

The Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation is a foundation I've been really itching to try! It's maximum coverage meaning it's perfect for bad skin days. I was going to get the Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body but none of the shades worked for me wahh. When I was going to get the Illamasqua foundation the shade the lady said would work for me was out of stock. Always the case with me!! None of the shades match me or the one that does isn't in stock!

I saw this cute Mango handbag not too long ago but didn't get it as I was spending my money on something else of course. So it has been on my mind ever since! If I get a chance I probably will succumb and get it.

Ahhh Coco Mademoiselle! This has been on my mental wish list for an age and a bit! I never get it because it's one of the more expensive ones but I end up stocking up on not so expensive frangrances which just end up adding up to the same amount or more I guess, but I'm crazy like that. However, you shall be mine one day, Coco Mademoiselle!

Last but not least, the Me Me Me Angels With Halos Skin Illuminator. I do not have any liquid highlighters and would really like to try a good one. I do have a couple of Me Me Me products, one I love and the other was an extreme let down! I would like to give this 'illuminator' a go seeing as I do think highly of one of my Me Me Me products. Have you tried it? What's your favourite liquid highlighter? I have tried out Benefit's High Beam but I didn't like it enough to want to purchase it.

Well that's it for this Wish List installment! Hope the week has started out amazingly for everyone! x

2 comments:

  1. great picks for your wishlist! the Chanel, Urban Decay and Rayban are definitely a must have. I hope you get to try all those products in your wishlist :)

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway:
    $500 FIRMOO GIVEAWAY!
    (sunglasses & prescription glasses)


    hope you have a fab day gorgeous! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information.Natural beauty tips click here for easy and simple home made beauty tips with out side effects.

    ReplyDelete